The Jubilee Sailing Trust’s 65m, three-masted tall ship Tenacious – the world’s largest operative wooden-hulled tall ship – is now available for day sails and longer passages in Australian waters.
View stunning footage of Tenacious on YouTube here.
Club Marine, in collaboration with Jubilee Sailing Trust, is giving away two tickets to Club Marine members to watch the start of the Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race on December 26, from aboard Tenacious (total value $900).
Take the ultimate vantage point aboard Tenacious and get the best views of the start of the iconic Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race. Watch as the yachts set out from the beautiful surrounds of Sydney Harbour, through the Heads and into the Tasman Sea on their way to duel with Bass Strait.
We’re also giving away two tickets to join Tenacious for its official VIP Salute Vessel tour at the 2017 Festival of Sails Geelong. This is your chance to be aboard when Tenacious departs Williamstown on January 26 and sails to Geelong to be the star of the event (total value $810).
Join the official Salute Vessel at the start of the Passage Race to the Festival of Sails – the largest keelboat regatta in the Southern Hemisphere – and crew aboard Tenacious down to Geelong and into the heart of the festival, berthing at Cunningham Pier.
How to go into the draw for these exclusive events:
Start of the Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race: email email@example.com with the subject line ‘Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race’ by 5pm on Monday 5th December 2016.
VIP Salute Vessel for Festival of Sails: email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Festival of Sails’ by 5pm on Monday 19 December 2016 to go into the draw
Terms and Conditions
The prize includes the following:
2 x tickets on Tenacious to watch the start of the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race including food and beverages (December 26th) 2 x tickets on Tenacious for the official salute vessel for the start of the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race including food and beverage. (January 26th)
The conditions of the prize draw are as follows:
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Club Marine Limited (ABN 12 007 588 347) (Club Marine) of 40 The Esplanade, Brighton, Victoria 3186.
2. All Club Marine members are eligible for entry to this competition.
3. The competition for the Sydney to Hobart tickets commences on 28 November 2016 at 10am (ESDT) and closes on 5th December 2016 at 5.00pm (ESDT). The competition for the Festival of Sails tickets commences on 28 November 2016 at 10am (ESDT) and closes on 19th December 2016 at 5.00pm (ESDT) The prize draw for the Sydney to Hobart tickets will be randomly drawn on 6th December 2016 at 10am and the prize draw for the Festival of Sails tickets will be randomly drawn on 20th December 2016 at 10am. The draws will take place at Club Marine Limited of 40 The Esplanade, Brighton, Victoria 3186.
4. The prize winners will be notified by phone and an email of their win will be sent within 24 hours of the draw regarding how to claim the prize.
5. Subject to any applicable law, in the event that any Prize Winner forfeits the Prize or a Prize remains unclaimed after five (5) days from the draw, Club Marine will conduct a single redraw, following the same procedure as the original draw until the prize is awarded. The redraws will take place at 10am on the next business day. The winner will be notified by phone and an email of their win will be sent within 24 hours of the draw regarding how to claim the prize.
6. The prize includes the sail aboard Tenacious and food and beverages only. The winners are responsible for travel to/from the port of departure/arrival, and for additional expenses including travel to/from port of departure/arrival and mandatory insurance. Multiple entries will not be included in the draw.
7. The value of the Sydney to Hobart tickets is $900. The value of the Festival of Sails tickets is $810. The total prize package is $1710.
8. The prizes will be awarded by Jubliee Sailing Trust (Tenacious). The winners must meet the criteria set for sailing on Tenacious. View terms and conditions http://jst.org.uk/terms-and-conditions/
9. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. If a prize or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the relevant Prize Winner is liable for payment of such tax. In the event of a dispute, the decision of Club Marine is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this promotion, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the retention and use of his/her information by the promoter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (the insurer) for the purpose of conducting the promotion, disclosure of his/her information by Club Marine to Jubliee Sailing Trust(the prize supplier). For details about Club Marine and the insurer are, how we may use your information and what your rights are under the privacy laws, please see the Privacy Policies, which are available from Club Marine (http://www.clubmarine.com.au) and from the insurer (http://www.allianz.com.au). Uses by Club Marine and the insurer may include future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference to the entrant, or distribution of marketing materials for goods or services in the finance and insurance industries from Club Marine, or from companies in the finance and insurance industries who are related to Club Marine. Use by Jubilee Sailing Trust may include future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
NSW permit number - LTPS/16/09637
Whilst every care is taken by the publishers, Club Marine Ltd (ACN 007 588 347), and editors of the Latest News pages of www.clubmarine.com.au, they accept no responsibility for material submitted, the accuracy of information in the text, illustrations or images contained herein. This publication is copyright. Other than for the purposes of review, and subject to the Copyright Act, no part of it may, in any form or by any means, be reproduced without prior written permission. Enquiries should be address to the publishers.