Trailer sailer insurance
Your sail boat is your pride and joy. You want to set sail knowing that, should the worst happen.
Club Marine Insurance will take care of you. Club Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance gives you:
- Cover for your mast, spars, rigging and sails. Snapping a mast puts a dampener on a day of sailing – don’t let it ruin a season! Club Marine Insurance provides cover for your mast, rigging and sails, so you can get back on the water as fast as possible.
- Social sailing cover. No forms, no extra fees - if you're participating in a social race, Club Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance has you covered automatically.
- Racing option. If you're into challenging yourself and your boat, Club Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance offers you an optional cover.
- Loss of entry fees. If a claim forces you to withdraw from a racing event, we will cover your entry fees up to $2,000.
- Emergency towing. Did you know many roadside assistance services are unable to tow a boat trailer? With Club Marine Assist, if you break down while towing your trailer, we will help cover towing your vehicle, your trailer sailer and its trailer. Club Marine Assist offers a range of services and is included with your Club Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance at no extra cost.
Get a quick quote online now, and find out just how easy it is to protect your trailer sailer and set sail with Club Marine Insurance.
More reasons to choose Club Marine to insure your trailer sailer
Club Marine has been insuring sailors, fishermen and women, water skiers, jet skiers and boaties of all kinds for more than 45 years. Whether you have a yacht or a tinnie, a sailboat, a runabout or a jet ski, Club Marine’s Pleasurecraft insurance is there to protect you, and deliver claims service you can trust should the worst happen. Club Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance offers:
- Cover for your boat, motor and trailer, all in one policy.
- Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast.
- Up to $10,000 for fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board.
- Up to $5,000 in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency.
- Options for the cover you need – racing cover, water skiers liability, liability limits and agreed values.
- Club Assist – advice, assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7.
- Exclusive discounts and benefits as a Club Marine Member.
Why not join the Club? Get a quote to insure your off beach now.
Any advice here does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)/Policy Wording, which is available on this website.