Your yacht is your pride and joy – you want great protection, simply! With one insurance policy covering you from the top of your mast to the tip of your keel, Club Marine Insurance will take care of you. Club Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance gives you:
- Agreed or market value for your yacht. One yacht is different to the next, and you want to know you have all the cover you need. Club Marine Insurance covers you up to the sum insured on your policy, and you can choose between agreed or market value.
- Cover for your mast, spars, rigging and sails. Snapping a mast puts a dampener on a day of sailing – don’t let it ruin a season! Club Marine Insurance provides cover for your mast, rigging and sails, so you can get back on the water as fast as possible.
- Social sailing cover. No forms, no extra fees – if you’re participating in a social race, Club Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance has you covered automatically.
- Offshore racing option. If you’re into challenging yourself and your yacht in the open water, Club Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance offers you an optional cover.
- Cover for your tender. Tenders aren’t always just a means of transport – sometimes they are a key part of the fun! That’s why Club Marine automatically covers your yacht tender just like a regular runabout, including free observers and water skiers cover.
Get a quick quote online now, and find out just how easy it is to protect your yacht and set sail with Club Marine Insurance.
More reasons to choose Club Marine to insure your yacht
Club Marine has been insuring sailors, fishermen and women, water skiers, jet skiers and boaties of all kinds for more than 45 years. Whether you have a yacht or a tinnie, a sailboat, a runabout or a jet ski, Club Marine’s Pleasurecraft Insurance is there to protect you, and deliver claims service you can trust should the worst happen. Club Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance offers:
- Cover for your boat, motor and trailer, all in one policy.
- Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast.
- Up to $10,000 for fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board.
- Up to $5,000 in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency.
- Options for the cover you need – racing cover, water skiers liability, liability limits and agreed values.
- Club Assist – advice, assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7.
- Exclusive discounts and benefits as a Club Marine Member.
Why not join the Club? Get a quote to insure your yacht now.
Any advice here does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)/Policy Wording, which is available on this website.