Club Marine a finalist at the ANZIIF Awards
Club Marine, Australia’s largest provider of boat and pleasure craft insurance, is excited to announce it has been selected as a finalist in the 15th Australian Insurance Industry Awards in the 2018 Underwriting Agency of the Year category.
Administered by The Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF), the Underwriting Agency of the Year award recognises an Australian underwriting agency that has demonstrated excellent technical skills, strong underwriting results and outstanding client service between January 1 and December 31, 2017.
Submissions were judged against the following criteria:
- Our structure, strategy and objectives
- Our members, products and what makes us unique
- Our claims management support for customers, including our response to Cyclone Debbie
- Customer satisfaction measured by Net Promotor Score (NPS), complaints monitoring and customer reviews
- Our financial results
- Employee engagement, learning & development
- Industry, customer and philanthropic support evidenced through Club Marine's significant contribution to the industry, sponsorships and events.
Club Marine CEO Simon McLean said, "being accepted as a finalist is a great accolade for the entire Club Marine team. Their dedication to improving the services we offer to our members and partners has been instrumental in putting Club Marine in the strong position we are in today."
“Our passion is boating and every day we strive to offer the best possible ‘Club Marine experience’ to our members and business partners when they need us the most. A lot of focus and hard work has gone into continually improving our core services, whilst also providing ways to make boating safer and more enjoyable for our members.”
The winners of the Australian Insurance Industry Awards will be announced at a gala dinner in Sydney on August 30.