We have options to support you if you are experiencing financial hardship.
If you’re in financial difficulty and are finding it difficult to pay your premium, we can offer:
- A policy health check to review your cover
- Extend your payment due dates
- Change your policy from annual to monthly payments
- Fast-track payment of your refund if you cancel your insurance
If you have a new or existing claim and are unable to pay the excess upfront, let us know and we can offer:
- instalment payments
- delay or extend your payment terms
- deduct the excess from a claim in the event of a cash settlement
NATURAL DISASTERS AND URGENT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
If you have made a natural disaster claim and need urgent financial support, let us know us about your situation. We may:
- fast track our assessment of your claim
- fast-track the process we follow to make a decision about your claim, and/or
- provide you with an emergency payment to provide for your immediate needs.
SUPPORT PAYING DEBT OWED TO US
If you owe us a debt and are unable to pay, you can apply for financial hardship support. Depending on your circumstances we may:
- put the debt recovery on hold
- waive your debt (where agreed)
- agree with you to pay a reduced lump sum amount
These measures are also available if one of our debt collectors is already working with you. Ask for information about our financial hardship process.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SUPPORT
If you’re going through financial hardship, please call us on 1300 00 CLUB (2582) to talk about your situation.
- Payment options for your premiums
- Claims excess and natural disasters
- Repaying debt owed to us
ACCESS TO COMMUNITY SUPPORT SERVICES
The National Debt Helpline is a not-for-profit service helping customers get back on track with their finances. They can connect you with professional financial counsellors who offer a free, independent and confidential service.